Work Package 6 has six primary objectives:
- To oversee and coordinate, if needed, the HPC activities of the APPLICATE consortium
- To prepare and disseminate the Year of Polar Prediction (YOPP) Analysis and Forecast Dataset
- To guide the partners on structured data management, including principles on data documentation, publication and sharing
- To establish a unified data management system allowing partners to archive and share data produced
- To link the project data management to relevant Arctic and stakeholder data management frameworks
- To provide a post-processing environment simplifying analysis of simulations across models and contributing communities
Work package 6 is led by Øystein Godøy from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute.